Thursday 27 February 2020

DWU Integrity Week 2020 - Integrity starts with you.

Was nervous but excited when invited to give a talk as one of the two presenters during the DWU Integrity Week (Feb 24-28, 2020) in the Madang campus. I was invited to talk about online integrity. 

I honestly did not know what to talk about at first when the invitation came at least 2 weeks in advance. It was only about a couple of days before the presentation day (Wed 26th Feb) that thoughts around the topic started to take shape - of course after doing some research online using the key words online learning and drawing lessons from my own experiences teaching a course online and also taking several courses myself online. I thought maybe this could be an opportunity to share some thoughts on my observation and what online integrity and the theme of the year meant to me.

It was a rewarding experience in itself as the presentation preparation prompted me to read several literature to draw from various expert opinions and perspectives and see where my experiences and thoughts correlated with those ideas. Anyway the presentation went well and here is the powerpoint slides that assisted me in the presentation.

A video of the presentation in SVDMA

No comments:

Post a Comment